SUSTAINABLE GARDEN CONCEPT
SUBSCRIBE TO GET FREE TOOLS AND RESOURCES
Our mission is to provide you with access to innovative and sustainable farming solutions through education and practical coaching
What is aquaponics?
Aquaponics refers to a system that combines conventional aquaculture (raising aquatic animals such as snails, fish, crayfish or prawns in tanks) with hydroponics (cultivating plants in water) in a symbiotic environment. It is a system in which the waste produced by farmed fish or other aquatic animals supplies the nutrients for plants grown hydroponically, which in turn purify the water.
Why aquaponics ?
- It produces fresh and organic fish and vegetables
- It is easy to build and maintenance
- It requires 6x less space than traditional farming
- It requires 90% less water than classical farming
- It is easily expandable system for commercial purposes
- It’s employing the whole family in sustainable farming
Want to learn more?
In order to help you navigate through complex area of aquaponics, we have created unique and comprehensive educational blog where you will find all the tools and resources you’ll need to get started with aquaponics and develop your own sustainable production of healthy organic food.